Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Lack of

This week has been light on the posts for the only really valid reason I can think of: there hasn't been anything happening that I feel is post worthy. Indeed, starlets, I tried a few times to crank out some bulldoodie but I decided in the end it was better to just not post at all than making a few mediocre ones.
The only thing I have to show is that today in a studio class I had I got to work on some of those hive drawings. They are pretty cool.


Now. I somehow let an 8-10 page paper slip through my fingers this week and it's due tomorrow. That and a sound piece about this article I found (also related to hives. I wasn't kidding when I said I have become obsessed...) so that means I must stop screwing around and start cracking. Wish me luck, lovelies.

No comments: