Saturday, June 20, 2009

Call of Doodie

Today Carlos and I were walking aimlessly around Walmart (Why? Don't worry about it) and found something pretty funny.

I was looking at the guns and huge knives while Carlos was in the bathroom. He came out and told me I had to see something. I went in and I'm glad I did. What I saw was hilarious.


In the toilet of the handicapped stall was a collection of dated (I really mean dated) "Call of Duty" games. PS2, mostly. 

Who would do such a thing? Well, a thief obviously who didn't want to trigger an alarm. Also, someone who is probably doing the gaming community a favor by pulling these turds off the shelves and putting them where they belong.

7 comments:

LudwigLongPlay said...

HHAHAAH

Scruffy_bear said...

LMAO

Anonymous said...

i phail 2 laugh and they were great games 4 ps2

daniel said...

i feel like only you (and carlos) would witness such a thing.

LudwigLongPlay said...

some of the worst games mr. anonymous, please, don't be contrary

Emily said...

I am a witness. What an experience.

Mars said...

wtf Call Of Duty: Big Red One was not a bad game (its under finest hour). Infact it was an excellent console COD. Finest Hour (ontop) was indeed trash though.