Monday, March 8, 2010

Top Fans

This might be the funniest thing Facebook has ever churned out.


It's good to know that if my close friends got into a massive brawl I could hide behind Carlos as he whoops ass. Daniel seems to have done well for himself but he has a stick, which I think is cheap.

The real climax of the battle is the final round. As the dust settles from the small skirmishes, Carlos and Ludwig face off, each covered in the blood of fallen foe. Each with their mind on one thing: friendship.

I congratulate Carlos, but I tip my hats to all of you fighters. Well done.

5 comments:

Ezra Salzman-Gubbay said...

This reminds me of that sleep over with the wrestling and the blood. If you and Ludwig don't remember, I'm at least sure Daniel does.

Kevin Patrick Gannon said...

Do I remember?

I think of that EVERY day.

Daniel Simon Rutkowski said...

Hehe. Does it really look like I'm gonna use that stick in a violent way? I happen to be holding the best possible tool to clean out the them damn gutters.

Daniels said...

yeah, the them damn gutters

LudwigLongPlay said...

nice one daniel, maybe another semester of expository writing would do ya good.