Wednesday, March 12, 2008

As the dust settles...

...I stand tall. Greetings starlets! My god has it been long! I'm not even going to bother explaining where I have been and what I have been doing. Just follow the link below and get really excited because Broke Toe Productions has now gone online.

Here are some photos of what I have been up to the past couple weeks:
Here I am last week playing with the stones. You can just barely see me behind Keith. I'm camera shy.


Here I am at The great Christopher Lloyd's costume party! I came in second!



Finally, here I am three weeks ago bungee jumping.

I have been having a lot of fun, but it feels damn good to be back. Don't forget to check out the new site and stay excited...I'm uploading the newest episode of KEVIN GANNON RADIO!
Yeah, boy!

1 comment:

Kevin Patrick Gannon said...

Kevin here. On an iPod(how cool is that?). Show the love starlets and comment it up PEACE