Monday, September 28, 2009

Fall fell, night follows

It's gotten pretty chilly here and the smell of fall is in the air. It's oddly exciting knowing that the infamous Chicago cold is on it's way. I did something incredibly out of character today and did all my work due tomorrow and the next day. That means for the next 48 hours, aside from what I do in class I can just relax and wait for Thursday and Friday to roll by (two, wonderfully classless days).

I went for a nighttime stroll tonight to snap some photos for a class tomorrow. It was beautiful out.


1 comment:

LudwigLongPlay said...

damn thats like you took the picture right before batman was about to drive into that huge bedrock wall, whereupon you began to scream in horror, but he surprised you infinitely when the car happened to pass right through it, under a waterfall, and finally into his lair.