Monday, September 7, 2009

This is so, so funny

This is so goddamned funny. I am not at all a fan of Dave Chappelle. When the Chappelle show was on people would start exchanging quotes from skits for hours at a time I really, honestly wanted to blow my brains out. Major party foul. It's not funny and I never thought he was funny. At all. UNTIL, of course, I saw this video. I officially retract all previous statements I have ever made to anyone about Dave Chappelle. Do yourself the favor and watch this from start to finish. 


"Sir, put that goddamned cigarette out, OK?"

2 comments:

DANIEL said...

maybe i wasn't in the laughing mood, but i didn't think it was hilarious. It was funny, though.

DANIEL said...

maybe i wasn't in the laughing mood, but i didn't think it was hilarious. It was funny, though.