Sunday, December 6, 2009

New Zine

Holy cow am I busy. So busy that this blog seems to have gone on a unofficial hiatus. I have a lot of shit to do for a lot of classes but in two weeks I'll be free as a bird flying around the island of Manhattan. 

Tonight I'm working on a new Zine. The idea behind this one is to, essentially, write my four most horrifyingly embarrassing stories and make them public. It's pretty fucking funny and I think it's going to work out pretty well. I'll share the cover with you folks:


The title makes sense once you read it, I promise. Tomorrow I drop her off to get printed and I should be sitting on 50 copies in two days. I'll sell some at Quimby's for let's say, seventy five cents. The rest go to folks like you (if you want em').


11 comments:

Mimi S said...

I want one prease!

Ezra Salzman-Gubbay said...

I'll throw you a dollar for one. *Let the bidding begin*

Carlos Galarza said...

I'll throw you $1.01 only if you narrate it for me once a week.

Daniel said...

I'll give you two whole dollars if you give me a massage with baby oil as you narrate it once a week, twice a week if necessary.

Kevin Patrick Gannon said...

you four all get freebies. trust me. they won't sell out.

Anonymous said...

i shat in a foam carrot suit......

should I write a zine?

kathy said...

i want oneeeee :) too bad i'm all the way in asia. save a copy for me for when i see you?

LudwigLongPlay said...

I'll buy one for 25 bucks

Mimi S said...

shit ludwig im broke! i cant pay 25 dollars!

mr. matthew copenhaver said...

dude, man. This is such an amazing idea. I'd love to make something like this and pass them out at my school

emx said...

This seems to have struck a cord. I'll buy one, for the going price.