Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy new year

It's 2008. Hooray.
Last night was crazy. I have never stayed in the city on New Years and I have also never seen so many incredibly intoxicated people on my block in my life.
I thought it would be appropriate to welcome the new year with something from many years past: The Art Show. Indeed, starlets, the movie that started it all. Let us hope this is a prompt for great things to come. Enjoy.



P.S
I haven't been doing radio shows (as I'm sure you noticed) not because I forgot about you but because I was trying to take the whole computer thing easy during my break. You know, read books and stuff. Anyway, I have taken it easy and once I get back into the swing of things expect episodes to fly in like airplanes. Yes. Airplanes.

3 comments:

Lizz Avalanche said...

i love that we both posted a new year shit thing on the same day around the precisely same time.

Anonymous said...

kevin, the video is no longer available.

Anonymous said...

NO LONGER AVAILABLE KEVIN NO LONGER AVAILABLE YOU LIAR!