Thursday, July 16, 2009

Cookie Cuts?

Let's face the music people. I need a hair cut. My ringlets are knotty, it's getting hot outside and people are starting to stare. This morning I was eating breakfast and noticed something fishy on my box of Cookie Crisps:


A free hair cut? Are you fucking kidding me? This is clearly an example of some rich dude who owns a haircutting chain hanging out with his best friend who owns Cookie Crisps. They probably had a bet and the loser had to give away free shit to the winner's customers.

Oh, capitalism. 

2 comments:

Carlos Galarza said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. They're trying to say something about these hipster skateboarders that have infected the children in the last two years.

Ezra Salzman-Gubbay said...

Nothing short of hilarious.