Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas!

Today I wrapped my first present of the season. It was a book I stole from the library. I don't know what that's going to do to my Karma but I think things should break even.
It's been a while since I have posted something of substance, between the radio show and my life it seems other beings suck out every drop of energy from my body.
I can tell you this now, however: expect (by the end of this week) "WAITING FOR MY DAD (BECAUSE HE HAS NO KEYS) SCENE TWO: SWEEP UP THOSE GODDAMNED CORNFLAKES" to be online. I am editing it as we speak.
Untill then I need to get back to stressing about presents for family members who think I am an asshole. I always found a good christmas gift every year is the best way to remind that distant cousin from Jersey that just because I'm an artist I'm not an insane homosexual.
Love you.
Till tomorrow:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LMAOOOOOO. WHY ARE CHICKENS BLUE IN THE FUTURE. WHAT ARE YOU HIDING. WHAT ARE YOU HIDING.