Tuesday, March 17, 2009

KEVIN GANNON RADIO PARTY SPECIAL

Remember that special thing for this very blog that came out of my short stint back home? Well, it's here now. I'm so very happy to announce the Kevin Gannon Radio Show Reunion Party Special: Part One.
For those of you who don't know, it's located to the right of this post with all the other radio shows. It's the top one. You might need to sign up for an imeem account but it's free, easy and worth it. I hope you listen, I hope you enjoy and I hope you are having a good journey.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

justin's my favorite!!!!!
-daniel

Carlos Galarza said...

Just finished listening to it. Must say pretty dope. Best part has got to be "woah, you are really close to my face right now". Also love what you did with the Kevin Gannon Radio display on the side.