Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring is about to be sprung

As the dust settles from the last post I hope you have all enjoyed part one of my radio show installation. Part two is on it's way, expect it next week.
Now, things are really hectic here in Chicago. Not only is work piling up on my like crazy this week but it's finally starting to become really beautiful here. That means no more cold cheeks and numb fingertips after commutes. It also means time is flying like frigging crazy. I'm excited to be halfway done with my second semester. Not because I dislike SAIC but because I am excited to go back home and kick it with homies like I did this past weekend.
Also, check out how sexy the radio show organization is now. Booyah.

2 comments:

Carlos Galarza said...

it snowed on the first day of spring (today) over here in new york.

LudwigLongPlay said...

im at a studio today and using their amazing desktop mac's
and the top of your page now says,
CONTENT WARNING
OBJECTIONABLE CONTENT

rated X blog broseph.