Monday, June 22, 2009

Woods and Kotaku, baby

I'm glad to report that we just finished up recording the "Camped Out Special" episode of Kevin Gannon Radio.

It was exhausting but awesome. Honestly, the most fun I have had doing one of these things. Ludwig Long Play Persik is mixing the hilarity so it is in pristine listening condition and should be done by tomorrow or the day after. Obviously, I'm hoping for tomorrow. 

Also, two days ago something incredible happened: a post of mine was was on Kotaku. It's one of my favorite sites and I am truly honored. The traffic was tremendous and if anyone is a new reader, howdy.

Everyone else who didn't know:  Check it out here.

1 comment:

daniel said...

i thought doodie was a lot more appropriate...did you change it or did the kotaki people change it?