Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Firstborn

I have been going through some emotional transitions lately and I feel a little bit like I'm having a quarter life crisis. Unlike those lucky enough to experience a mid-life crisis I can't buy a car or divorce my wife or even start disowning my children. Still, I have been compensating by thinking about the big picture more than ever. 

I started to wonder about kids a few nights ago. I'm not sure if I want a kid or not so I decided that the Internet could help me. My only concern is what the child looks like (I don't want no ugly baby) so I went to MakeMeBabies.Com and matched myself up with the most beautiful woman I could think of. I know this is totally subjective but my idea of the perfect woman to walk this earth is Selma Blair:

Humina, humina.

So, I figured if the baby looks ugly after being matched up with the perfect woman there is no way I will have an attractive child with a normal street walking civilian. There's a lot invested in this test. Here we go:


Oh. My. God.

No little Kev's for me. At least it has the half smile...

5 comments:

Carlos Galarza said...

Hahahahaha the half smile. Nah dude its all about Zoey Deuschenel

daniel said...

http://thisdistractedglobe.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/La%20Notte%20pic%203.jpg

imagine their baby. whoa baby

LudwigLongPlay said...

what about someone who's in your league -

http://languagessl.com/Chinese/Lesson30_LRM/images/ugly.jpg

sorry if i gave it away in the url. i was gonna say it's a typo.

LudwigLongPlay said...

oh and carlos, its all about paz de la huerta

LudwigLongPlay said...

oh and here's that movie i was talkinga bout kevin

http://witneyman.wordpress.com/2009/05/13/the-limits-of-control/

read the review, its funny