Sunday, November 18, 2007

FINALLY

Wow. The fools at AOL Time Warner left me without internet or telephone for four days. I would call and call and hear the same bullshit over and over again and eventually I just gave up. Things seem to be running back in normal order. Kind of.
One good thing about having no internet is the stupid shit that you do to keep yourself entertained. My pal Robbie Cline and I were stuck in my house on a friday night. We had to wait for my old man to come home because he had no keys. The following is a taste of what happened:

There is much, much more to come.
On a cool note, the "What Should I Do To My Hair" poll has closed. It was a close battle. Too close. It was a fucking tie. Thanks for voting anyway. You rule.

3 comments:

Lizz Avalanche said...

I'm slightly disturbed.
But it's alright =]

Anonymous said...

i loved it.
-daniel

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed it but what the fuck were you wearing i prolly shouldnt ask cus i really dont want to know but that is an outfit that should never see the light of day or the public