Saturday, April 25, 2009

Best saturday ever


Today is one of the better Saturday's I have had out here in Chicago. I woke up early and walked down to the Field Museum with a good buddy of mine. It was very warm and sunny which is somewhat surreal since I have been spending the last few months checking for frostbite after commutes home. 

The day got better when I decided to do what should have been done a long time ago. I went to Walgreen's and got myself a Snuggie. It even came with that shitty little book light (which, strangely enough, I already have). 

I also bought two pints of Ice-Cream because they were on sale and insanely cheap. The minute I stepped into the building it started raining. Really, really hard. this is wonderful because I love the sound and smell of a rainstorm from the inside. 

I don't have to tell you what I have been doing all day, starlets. 

Also, I'm going to be back in New York City where I belong very, very soon. Can't wait to be home. Can. Not. Wait.

2 comments:

Carlos Galarza said...

YEAH NEW YORK. YEAH SNUFFIE. YEAH SHITTY BOOK LAMPS. YEAH NEW YORK.

Lizz Avalanche said...

i think snuggie wearers are forming a cult...do not get sucked in man. do not. eat your ice cream, and listen to your rain, and wear your snuggie, but be smart about it. lmao.
ps. theres a pigeon in a sock on my balcony.