Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Over the hill


You know how old people do stupid things and then say other stupid things like "Oh, I'm getting old" or "Don't get old!" or "I'm miserable"?

The other day, for the first time, I pulled one of those and I accidently pulled it again today.

Turns out my birthday is this Sunday. Usually, I always remember my birthday. I keep it in the back of my mind and when it's a month away I start biting my nails, excited for the shower of presents and Facebook comments that I will soon receive. 

This year however, as my mind slips into the oblivion of dementia, I seemed to have forgotten.

The other day talking to Carlos he asked "Is your birthday coming up?" and I said, promptly, "I don't think so"

Today in class the same question was asked and I said "I think it's in a couple of weeks".

Well, It's in a couple of days.

Dear Starlets, if this gets worst please just pull the plug.

Also: IN ONE MORE POST WE WILL NEVER HAVE TO HEAR "LIVE LONG IN PROSPER" AGAIN! THE TIME HAS COME!


3 comments:

Carlos Galarza said...

It was depressing.

LudwigLongPlay said...

i hear that fucking voice, and every time, i click on your blog, i walk away, and then i hear some voice giving me good advice and i think, who the hell is THAT?!
and i look around the apartment, but to no avail, and i get back to your page, and i realize, to my surprise (everytime) that its your blog.

thank god.

Kevin Patrick Gannon said...

My math was a little off. In ONE MORE post it will finally be over.

I think I'm gonna' miss him.