Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Bon Voyage

Today at 7:50 I'll be sitting in a cramped American Airlines seat being projected through the sky at hundreds of miles per hour, thousands of feet up off the ground all while safely and comfortably (sort of) listening to my iPod.

I'll be in Connecticut for our traditional "Thanksgiving Saturday" feast. Hopefully a few of my buddies will tag along. 

As usual, I dressed up nicely (suit, tie, dress shoes) because I find every time I fly and dress up I get treated better by 90% of the people I encounter. 

My flight isn't for hours but I'm crazy and must get there hours early so in 30 minutes I'll be hoping on the blue line to start my adventure home. 

Until then, I wish you all a happy thanksgiving. Peace!

1 comment:

Tara said...

I definitely dress up when I fly. You get to feel a little mysterious and like you're flying with a purpose.

Tara