Thursday, November 19, 2009

This Machine Kills Swine


My roommate and friend is sick with what the doctors believe is the notorious Swine Flu. The poor guy is a mess, huddled up in blankets trying to get some work done. 

I'm taking some OD precautions like wearing a mask around the house and vowing to never touch my eyes or mouth. I can't afford to get sick in the coming weeks, I have too much work and too many plans and losing any time would cost me dearly. More importantly, I wouldn't get caught dead with a dirty person's disease. 

9 comments:

Carlos Galarza said...

hahahahaha. I have't literally laughed out loud from reading one your posts in a little while. Great last line Kev.

emx said...

Try not to breathe too much.
Keeping my finger crossed you stay healthy.

Daniel said...

What are the sunglasses for?

Anonymous said...

It is rather interesting for me to read this blog. Thanks for it. I like such themes and everything connected to this matter. I would like to read more soon.

Carlos Galarza said...

Well Daniel its common knowledge that the color blue often keeps away the bacteria which are obviously red. Plus those are special Amazon sunglasses that puts an invisible forcefield.

LudwigLongPlay said...

what is up with that anonymous comment? rather interesting? what, have you never read a book before? is that your idea of good vocab/syntax?

themes + everything connected to this + matter?! read A BOOK NIGGA READ A BOOK NIGGA!

Kevin Patrick Gannon said...

Lay off Anonymous, he or she complimented and is a reader so I love and respect them.

Gooble, gobble ludwig. Never forget "Freaks"

LudwigLongPlay said...

aright, I love you anonymous, im sorry

Kevin Patrick Gannon said...

Aw, thanks Ludwig.