Friday, August 21, 2009

Bridgewater Fair

In a couple of days I am going to be on a road trip heading off to Chicago. This thought equally excites me as it does scare the shit out of me. I really don't want to give up the freedoms that come with summer (sleeping in all day, drinking beer with my buddies on weeknights and being in New York where I should be) but at the same time this summer might have been a little too long and I'm just about ready to put a lid on it. 

Wrapping things up I have escaped New York and am in Bridgewater, Connecticut with Robbie Cline. The Bridgewater fair is this weekend and tonight is the opening night. Unfortunately, a crazy rain storm blew threw and knocked down all the power lines the neighborhood. Obviously, it's back on now but not soon enough. The first night of the fair was cancelled. Balls.

Robbie and I have shot about 200 BB pellets and went threw 4 CO2 canisters. Looks like tonight we have to double that. 

Not the worst thing that could happen.

1 comment: